Does your business pay more for energy than it should?
From a recent survey carried out by the Daily Telegraph, out of 760 senior managers surveyed two-thirds were in the dark about how their business bought energy: almost 46% had no ideal about their company’s energy costs and 54% had no idea who was responsible for energy costs
Yet energy usage is a large part of any companies budget the research also found that, of the senior managers who know what their costs were, a fifth admitted to spending more than £250,00 a year, while a quarter spend more than £100,000
Source: Daily Telegraph research
Energy Management is a High Priority in reducing costs
So, the questions that one can ask how much money could be saved by monitoring and measuring . LEDLUX Lighting conduct energy wastage assessment, and its findings will show the impact on how wasted energy is having on company cash flow
It’s obvious energy management is a high priority in reducing costs,especially since this is an area of business where significant cost savings can be made without affecting cash flow resources.
Is your company charged with an energy decision maker(EDM) /responsible for maintaining an energy plan within your business reducing daily costs? or has energy cost savings being discussed at any recent meeting attended in the past month.
Working-out where money is being wasted
Working out where money is being wasted on energy consumption may be less obvious
Partnering with LEDLUX Lighting will help identify areas where energy savings can be made and it might come as a surprise that simply switching off corridors lighting/ staff facilities and when no one is around could be the difference of hundreds of Euro spent unnecessary.
One of the easiest ways to reduce energy waste – stop paying money for electricity that is not needed every kilowatt saved goes straight to your bottom line and stays there moth on month, year on year, increases your Capex via energy savings month on month.
- A more comfortable working environment
- Reduced energy bills can be used to fund new jobs
- Reducing your exposure to future energy price rises
- Improve your cash flow
- Improve your SMEs green credentials
- Wider benefits to society: Reduced carbon emission footprint
With electricity prices predicted to rise by over 25% in the next five (5) years, many businesses are looking to manage future risk by investing in energy efficiency.
Reducing energy costs can be achieved through medium cost measures such as upgrading conventional to LED lighting which does not have a direct impact on your bottom line because of the energy savings made month by month, unlike any other energy efficiency upgrade, lighting upgrade puts money back in your account every month so in effect its pays for its self
ROI can range from 9 months to 3 years depending on hours of operation in addition Energy Credits allowance are available reducing ROI period
So, if you wish to find out more about how to reduce your energy bills, and reduce future energy prices contact LEDLUX LIGHTING https://ledluxlighting.com/free-lighting-audits/
Do you know
A company with a 5% profit margin over 3 years, a €500 a year saving from LED energy efficiency makes the same profit as €30,000 of additional sales
Light up the Darkness with efficient LED Lighting
- Up to 80% of traditional installation are out of date and inability to meet current design and emergency lighting requirements.
- fluorescent T5 tube last approx. 12,000 – 18 (approx. 4 years)
- LED life duration 40,000 – 60,000 hrs. or at 12 hours per day/ 7 have average life of 14 years or five times longer with no bulbs replacement or maintenance during LEDs life time.
- LED lights consumes 90% less electricity than fluorescent, halogens and metal halide. Local dimming, corridor functions can be added without due concern or disturbance
- Gathering data on lighting costs is relatively straightforward. If you know the power (watts) of the bulbs or fittings used, you can work out energy consumption in kWh
So, if you wish to find out more about how to reduce your energy bills.
Contact LED LUX Lighting and receive FREE lighting assessment consultation of your business and amount of Energy Credit Allowance