At LED Lux Lighting these are the objectives of our FREE Lighting Audits:
- We look at how we can solve the issues of associated rising energy costs. It’s not enough to have energy saving products that use less than 20% energy of traditional lighting. We also review other cost associated with upgrading your lighting and how to minimise its impact on energy.
- From commercial offices, car show rooms, garages, nursing homes, hotels, cold rooms, tennis courts, flood lighting, manufacturing, industrial to retail stores, we will provide you with a FREE Lighting Audit that’s bespoke to your sector. Your lighting audit will investigate beyond the typical and our energy report will illustrate the complete scope of what is possible with a clear proposal on how your business can save on secondary costs.
- The objective of our FREE Lighting Audits is to deliver the quickest payback to you.
- Our FREE Lighting Audits will show you how much money you are spending on electricity for lighting specifically, if you have a handle on operational hours. Maintenance costs can be assessed from your own records and number of lamps changed over a 12 month period.
- These are the basic associated costs with your lighting however when you compare it with an alternative technology which uses much less electricity it is relatively easy to see the savings. However from experience we find this is not the case and can over simplify the reality.
- There is equipment available to measure your power consumption accurately but again if the lighting is not on its own circuit for the building or a partial building you wish to audit it can prove to be expensive as many meters are required to capture the actual costs.
- To ensure every light fitting has been documented our audit team prefer to personally inspect every fitting in your facility in this way we can establish a complete picture. We now have at our finger tips an App which will enable us to capture the details in a more detailed fashion to ensure we are reducing your costs effectively and in a timely manner.
- For many it makes sense to buy new fittings. For others a more holistic approach is required, one which looks at everything relating to the existing from aesthetic, upgradable, infrastructural needs, Our FREE Lighting Audits take the holistic approach and delivers clear practical information to help you make an informed decision.
- For a small investment in your business, your electricity bills will fall dramatically with payback quickly following with quality performance when and where you need it most and least we forget, its long life, free of maintenance and purchase of bulbs. Your retail business will never be the same again, with lower utility bills, little or no maintenance or storage of bulbs, It’s simply the right thing to do. It’s simple to upgrade to affordable LED efficient lighting by making the switch your business can also save on operating costs and reduce energy, giving you a commercial edge.