Smart Lighting Scheme SMEs
Time is running out for applying to SEAI 40% Funding for switching to energy efficient LED Lighting that will have a dramatic impact on your utility bills.
As the LED Lighting installation Project Dead line of 13th October 2016 draws nearer and nearer, dont get left out in the cold this Winter with higher than usual electricity bills Apply Now for SEAI 40% Funding and 20% energy credit allowance today with LED LUX LIGHTING and have a better Christmas than all the others in 2017/2018
The Smart Lighting Scheme by SEAI is now available to help SMEs -with less than 250 employees, switch over to energy-efficient LED lighting making your business more competitive and SEAI now cover up to 40% of the costs , saving you up to 90% on your electricity lighting bills every month. Remember lighting bills after you upgrade to LED lighting will dramatically reduce by up to 90% especially where lighting controls have been fitted.But even without lighting controls you can be assured lighting electricity bills will reduce by 50% per year.
- Switching to LED will lower your electricity bill by over half on every utility bill received.Are you paying.
- Are you paying over the odds for lighting bills ? if yes let us know and we will be delighted to help reduce bills to more comfortable level.
- every month by as much as 90% so it’s certainly time to stop paying
- Upgrading to LED lighting has a dramatic affect on your electricity lighting bills, so grasp the additional monies left in your account and put it to work taking back control from you energy provider
- The move to LED lighting will save your business up to 90% in annual lighting costs and SEAI will cover forty percent (40%) of the capital costs. Contact us today to learn more about how to apply and gain insight into other LED lighting grants now available to your business making your business more profitable.
- Every Euro saved goes straight to your bottom line and stays there year on year.
- Contact us Today on 087 684 0253 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your FOC lighting audit forming part of SEAI requirements in support of Smart Lighting Scheme
Small Medium enterprises (SMEs)
The Smart lighting Scheme is now open to SMEs, existing customers and the following sectors are welcome to contact us on email@example.com for more information and how to secure your Smart Lighting Scheme 40% Funding from SEAI for your LED lighting upgrade :
- FItness Centres
- Retailers- General and Food Retailers
- Small Hotel/Large B&B
- Nursing Homes
Our products are SEAI Triple E and eligible for Accelerated Capital Allowance (ACA)
The Smart Lighting Scheme is available for upgrading all of your existing fluorescents, metal halide, SON, halogens bulbs light fittings both front and back of house including outdoor flood lighting.
We help cut your business’s energy consumption and related costs contact the our team today on 087 684 0253 or click here
Question asked about Smart Lighting Scheme:
I have more than one facility, can I apply for all of them?
We group applications under the SEAI Aggregators’ and we are in a better position to apply and deliver for a number of SMEs in the target sectors
What elements of my project are supported? Below is a list of technologies and services SEAI will fund within this scheme:
- New efficient lighting triple-e and eligible for ACA
- Lighting controls which include: PIR (Passive Infra-Red sensors (for heat detection)) or Microwave sensors (movement detection)
- Daylighting sensing (brightness detection) Automatic dimming and trimming controls
- Smart meter (if applicable)
- Project Management Costs
- Equipment hire to assist with installation (if applicable)
Can I only upgrade part of my building?
No, you must have a whole building or facility solution, which would see lighting upgrades undertaken in all service areas within your building or facility.
LEDs dramatically reduce your lighting energy bills today by upgrading to energy-efficient LED lights.
What do I need to have to apply?
1. Contact LEDLux Lighting your professional Lighting Provider and we will outline the necessary requirements
2. You need to complete the application form:
Contact LEDLux Lighting your professional Lighting Provider
3. In addition, a lighting Audit by LEDLuxLighting needs to be completed. This indicates the existing (pre upgrade) lighting and proposed new lighting with lighting levels and savings.
- If you are just replacing like for like, more efficient lamps (bulbs) then you can
- Contact LEDLUX lighting specialist /professional and we provide energy-efficient cost-effective solution meeting your exact lighting requirements.
- If you are thinking about a complete design, then LED LUX Lighting research lighting specialists/professionals can help you with a total redesign.
4. You need to include a schedule of fittings with the Triple E product registration number for replacement fittings/lamps LEDLUX Lighting can help
5. Include your Tax Reference Number (TRN) and Tax Clearance Reference (TCR)
6. If not registered for VAT, then a letter from the local revenue office confirming you are not registered, will allow a VAT claim under the VAT terms to be made on the installation vat payment.
Contact LED LUX LIGHTING today on 087 684 0253 or click here for more about the 40% Smart Lighting Scheme and start reducing your energy consumption and dramatically paying less on each utility bill now and into the future.